To ensure that you are ready to open your business our package also gives you:
- Your own dedicated website including hositing for the first year including a FREE .co.uk domain name
- Training so that you can market your practiceto gain clients.
- Industry Standard Professional Bookkeeping Software.
- Payroll Software.
- Ongoing support via our exclusive forum for the first year from our staff and also members can exchange ideas and experiences with each other so you are never alone.
- Dedicated line telephone support to ensure that you are FULLY supported.
- Our practice management. marketing and systems management manuals.
- Practice Management Skills For Your New Buisness.
- Training On Money Laundering Regulations.
- Support is included for ONE year with nothing else to pay (unlike most franshises where you also pay management fees from the first month) you can extend the support, forum and website following the end of the first year on payment of a fee, or simply opt to go it alone from then, you are not tied into a long contrract forcing you to keep paying if you don’t want or need the support and website after your first year. But if you do want to continue the support and website package we are happy to help and always here.
We have not set this up as a franchise so you are not limited to a trading area and do not have to pay a percentage of your turnover to a franchisor,you keep what you earn!
We strive to ensure that by the time you leave the course you are fully proficient to open your business the following monday and your marketing stratgy will be up and running.
A franschise offering all this can be in excess of £15000 and 10% of your turnover, our package is very competetively priced at an all inclusive £3999 this includes your software, website, domain name, one year of support. The software, website, domain name, web hosting, one year of support via our dedicated forum has a value of over £1500 and that is included FREE in the package for the all inclusive £3999.
All that we do not include is your accomodation as some people live close enough to a training venue and wish to travel, some people like lower priced acccomodation than others so we have made it simple so you can choose what suits you. We are happy to provide details of caravan sites, hotels, pubs in the local area and close to our training venues that can provide you accomodation on request. Also any professional and compliance fees are not included as these are individual costs and vary from person to person.
You will need to bring your laptop to the training course so we can ensure your software is installed and working and your marketing strategy and forum registration is all set up and working while you are on the course.